Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lingerie Themed Stamp Club

The hostess for my February Stamp Club really wanted to make these fun cards for her month. We had such a fun time and all of the cards came out so cute. We used the template found here. Here are the top and bottoms that I did...


This is the corset I made using the template found here...


This is a collage of all of the different tops/bottoms & corsets that were created that night. Although I made my cards with Stampin' Up! papers, I had everyone bring their own designer paper/ribbon that night to make their lingerie however they wanted. We ended up with some pretty wild cards here!!!


Contact me if you are in the Albuquerque area and would like to be a guest at our next monthly stamp club meeting.
~Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love all the different (and wild) designs! Thanks for sharing the templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wild bunch you must have! All the cards are cute. I bet you all had a blast making them.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody Bakolias, Halifax, Nova ScotiaMarch 19, 2011 at 2:47 PM

    These are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails