Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Cash with a Twist

I don't know about you, but I have such a hard time shopping for boy birthday gifts - probably because I have a very girly girl. Well, I was invited to a birthday party this weekend for a boy who was turning eleven and although I had already decided that money would be the gift, I didn't just want to put some cash in an envelope. I wanted to do something different. So, I poked around on Splitcoaststampers.com and found this great idea.


I just wrapped dollar bills around chocolate nuggets. I put the dollar nuggets in a bag with some crimped paper and tied it with some twine. I put the whole bag in a gift bag with tissue paper.


Kinda fun, huh? What do you think? At least it's better than a boring envelope!

~Enjoy!

Shop Online 24/7 - click here

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Too bad here in Canada we don't have dollar or two dollar bills anymore because I would have to case this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every boy I know would love this gift. Thanks for sharing such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super fun idea Elisa!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a totally cool idea! Love it.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every cool idea, never would have thought of this and it looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails