Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Punched Mermaid Tooth Tin

My daughter LOVES Ariel, The Little Mermaid, so when it came time to make a tooth tin for her, I knew exactly what to do!  A HUGE thanks to Dawn for the directions for the punch mermaid!!  It worked perfectly!


We decorated an empty Altoids tin and agreed on the name for it: 'Elli's Grin Grotto'.  The picture below is last summer.  She has since lost 3 more teeth.  Good thing the tooth tin was ready!


My daughter wrote this note to the Tooth Fairy - she really wanted to keep her tooth since she knows Mommy loves her little teeth!  :)  The drawing at the bottom is the Tooth Fairy (with fairy dust) and the bottom right corner is my daughter sleeping in her bed.  I love her drawings!  

 
Cardstock:  Various
Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon, Pearl
Punches:  Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, Large Oval, Boho Blossom, 5-petal Flower, 3 flower punch
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails