Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today is the Day!


Last Chance Products

Today is the day! The lists of stamps, accessories and home décor that are retiring at the end of this month are now available HERE.

Check the lists for anything you must have and order soon before it is gone. Some of the items (especially accessories) are only available while supplies last.

You can order on my website or you can call or email me.

$99 Starter Kit

Also, if you would like to get 20% off all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases, think about becoming a demonstrator. Right now there is a $99 Starter Kit Promotion. The Mini Starter Kit - valued at over $180 – can be customized and includes the same business supplies that are in the standard Starter Kit. Plus, new demonstrators who join Stampin’ Up! in June, will receive a free box of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs during the first part of July! I would love to have you be a part of my stamping team and I will help you as little or as much as you would like. Contact me or visit my website for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Sad to see so many old favorites retiring, but excited to see what will be coming out in the NEW catty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails