Monday, June 21, 2010

Gift Card Holder

I've been a blog lurker for a few years now. I really appreciate all of the ideas that people post online as they have helped spark my creativity so much. I have a few blogs that I visit on a daily basis and here is one (of many) projects that I've made that was inspired by someone else. Dawn has a video (thank you!) on how to make this easy gift card holder. I loved the concept and just changed the embellishments.
I didn't do much decorating on the inside, but it would definitely be nice with a sentiment and some sponging. I did this for a workshop and just had time to decorate the outside. You can't see it too well in the picture, but the "Birthday Wishes" is stamped using Shimmer Mist mixed with a few drops of classic ink refill and then applied to the stamp using a sponge dauber. I sponged the smaller Pretties flower using a sponge and the Lavender Lace ink pad.
~Enjoy
Paper: Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Inks: Lavender Lace refill/ Champagne Shimmer Mist
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Accessories: Pretties,
Champagne Shimmer Mist, Brads

Only a short time left to get a GREAT deal on a Starter Kit PLUS get a 20% discount on all your purchases! Become a demonstrator during June for only $99!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool techique with the shimmer mist and ink refill. I'll have to experiment with that one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails