Saturday, February 19, 2011

Amour Valentine Card

Here is the other card that we made in the workshop last week. Each guest left with two finished Valentine's cards. I got the card idea from one I saw at a friend's house that she received in a swap. I did not get a name, so I do not know who to give credit to. But once I saw it, I instantly fell in love with it! Here's my version (I think I only changed the sentiment...)


I did my own thing with the inside. I wanted the workshop guests to have a place to write since the card base was black.

I hope you like this one! I liked it so much that I gave one to my husband for Valentine's Day, too.

~Enjoy!

Stamps: Clearly for You
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink:
Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Heart to Heart Punch, Full Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Elisa. Black, white, and red is such a classic and classy color combo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails