Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Rub-Ons - Look what I did!

Stampin' Up! sent demonstrators a sample of the Valentine's Rub-ons with the first demonstrator order from Dec-Jan. I wasn't sure what to do with them until I saw these and these using Hand Sanitizer... What a FANTASTIC idea!

So, I made these...


I gave them as a booking incentive at my hostess appreciation event in January. My daughter's preschool teachers will also be getting them in their Valentine's goodie bags.
I got the bottles of Hand Sanitizer at a local grocery store - they were $1 each. Gotta love that! The label on the front was just a sticker that easily peeled off. I'm sure they would look better without the back label, but that one proved to be a little more difficult to remove. I still love the way they turned out! What do you think?

You can order these Rub-Ons from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Click here for more info or to order online.

~Enjoy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails