Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!
I've been neglecting my blog. I've been thinking about it everyday and just not sitting down to post anything. I've been doing projects and even taking pictures of them. I even blog surf daily, but for some reason, I just couldn't bring myself to post. I don't know why...
Can I use the holidays with a new baby as an excuse??
WELL, it's a new year which hopefully means a fresh start. SO, I'm going to just sit down and post a project I did recently. Here we go...
I'm in a Yahoo group of SU Friends and we do an annual Christmas gift swap. I got many great gifts and here's what I did - Felt Coffee Cozies.


I got my template from Starbucks. I just opened up their cardboard version and traced it onto felt. I used my Big Shot for the flowers and hand sewed the buttons on. I hope the ladies liked these!

Have a great 2012! I will definitely be back!

Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Folds Die, Big Designer Buttons - Candy Cane (Holiday Mini 2010)
Other: Felt, Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails