Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Easy Events Baby Card


Baby cards are sometimes hard to make in advance...unless you make them completely neutral.  That is what I did with this card.  It's a very simple layout, with very neutral colors AND lays flat for mailing.  Another card from my card class that has actually came in handy for myself!  I love it when that happens.  :)

My monthly card class is meeting this Thursday (6/28) evening.  Contact me if you'd like more information about attending.  You can get the class free with an order placed that evening (min $20).  That includes 9 cards with envelopes!

Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn
Stamps:  Easy Events
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circles #2 Bigz Die, Pastels
Punches: 1-3/4" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails