Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Turkey Lights

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  I spent a lot of time with family.  In fact, I'd hoped to post this and another project last week, but time got away from me.  
These lights came about via another project.  I had some snowman lights (will share those later) and a friend said she needed Turkey lights for a baby shower she was throwing right before Thanksgiving.  I was up for the challenge and here is what I came up with.  Pretty cute, huh?  
The pictures were hard to take with the tea lights on, but I think you can get the idea.  


 

Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Folds Bigz die
Punches:  Snowflake (retired), Blossom Petals, 1-3/8" Circle, 1" Circle (access to power/battery on back), Owl Builder, Punch Pack (small circle)
Other:Black Sharpie (for eyeballs), battery operated tea light candle

~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails