Friday, August 23, 2013

Baby Logan Diaper Cake


It must be that time of the year!  I went to another baby shower recently and this was the gift that I took.  I'm really happy with the way this cake turned out.  This was the first time I added the name to the cake.  Nice touch, huh?  (It helps to KNOW the name prior to the shower!)  I think I'm going to add the name or some words from now on.  It's so easy to do with my Big Shot! 


Here's the diaper cake all wrapped up.  My daughter was so excited to walk in to the baby shower with this gift.  She even wanted to carry it.  :)


I made a quick card to go with the gift.  Very easy and matches everything else.  Gotta love that! 

Be sure to check out my other diaper cakes here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails