Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Carrot

This carrot was done in my recent Big Shot class using the Petal Cone die. It is a combination of many different ones that I've seen around. I especially like the crimped paper on top.
I'm definitely using the Petal Cone die more than I thought I would. Now that I see how versatile it is, I am loving it!

Hopefully in this picture you can see the texture that was added to the 'carrot' part using a texture plate.

I hope you all had a great Easter!
~Enjoy!

Order Online 24/7 - click here

Paper: Pumpkin Pie CS, Very Vanilla CS, Old Olive CS
Stamps: For You Flower
Inks: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Basic Rhinestones, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Gold Brads, Crimper, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack
Punches: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great Easter! And your "carrot" is so cute! Love how you textured the carrot! TFS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails