Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh, Hello Spring Card

Here's a bright Spring card I made using some goodies that I received and WON at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.  For attending, we all received the stamp set Oh, Hello. 




I was excited to use the 5/8" Flower Trim, too, since we learned how to die it different colors (it comes in Vanilla) using a sponge dauber and an ink pad.  I was also excited to use it since I WON a package from the Prize Patrol at Leadership!  Yay!


Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Vine Street Embossing Folder (SAB 2013), 5/8" Flower Trim
Misc: Sponge Dauber



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails