Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Leadership 3-D Swap - Take Out Box

This was my favorite 3-D swap that I received at Leadership (sorry - I'm not sure who made it!).  I've been wanting to make a take-out box for quite some time.  I just loved everything about the box - the colors, the embellishments, everything!  It used some of the new Soda Pop Tops in the Spring Catalog along with a new stamp set (Collage Curious) and a Sale-a-bration set (Bloomin' Marvelous).

 

Of course, I had to make one of my own.  I used a video tutorial found here to get the correct cutting and scoring.  I used the same colors and basic design.  Since I didn't have the flower from Bloomin' Marvelous (yet!) I used the butterfly from the Collage Curious stamp set.  I used the Rock 'n Roll technique to get the butterfly multi-colored.  I also added some ribbon.  I was surprised at how easy you can smash the Soda Pop Tops in the Big Shot!  Just put the Soda Pop Top between 2 cutting pads and use no Tabs on the Multipurpose Platform.  Easy!

Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Stamps:  Collage Curios
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Bigz L Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Real Red Ribbon (retired), Soda Pop Tops
Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle (inside Soda Pop Top),


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails