Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! 
I got a little busy with preparing for the holidays so I didn't get to post the rest of the tissue holders that I had made.  These ones used the Candy Cane Christmas fabric (still only $0.99 on the Clearance Rack).  I used this group for a swap with my downline as well as gifts for my Stamp Club members, my daughter's teacher and my family. 


Again, I used scraps to die cut circles (using the Circles #2 dies) and my Big Shot so I could make 'Yo-yo's to embellish with.  


I'm sure I'll be making more.  They're a cute gift, easy to make and really inexpensive!!


Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Fabric (Candy Cane Christmas), Circles #2 Die, Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
To Place an Online Order, Shop Here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails