Monday, June 17, 2013

It's about time...

Well, I'm finally back from a CRAZY month of May.  The end of school and the beginning of summer just came and went in a flash.  I cannot believe it is already the middle of June.  What in the...?

I've been busy with life, but I HAVE been crafting.  I hope to share some of the things I've done in the last few weeks over the next few days.

I had a card class in May and we focused on masculine cards.  They are always the hardest for me to make.  This card was inspired by one found here - I simplified it a bit.  I was intrigued by the color combination.  The Island Indigo looks awesome in real life.  Of course the sentiment can be switched out.  This was a favorite of the class.  It is so quick & easy to make - just tear the Washi Tape!



Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink: Island Indigo
Stamps: Something to Celebrate (Retired Hostess set) 
Accessories:  Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails