Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Thank You Card

Here's another fall card.  I love the colors on this card.  I also really like using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.   I die cut the leaves then crumpled them up.  I un-crumpled them and then sponged all over with early espresso to give them some extra texture and dimension.


I used my handy dandy Big Shot, my Autumn Accents Bigz Die and an Alphabet to create this door decoration for my daughter's 2nd grade class.  Another mom and I had a great time decorating.  We had each kid in the class write something they were grateful for on the leaves.  I combined a few tutorials from online to make the Pilgrims.   Aren't they cute? 


Cardstock: Early Espresso, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Orchard Harvest DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Curly Cute
Accessories: Big Shot, Autumn Accent Bigz Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Linen Thread
~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails