Friday, January 31, 2014

Beautiful & Easy Butterflies

I've had a busy few weeks, but I'm back with some great projects!  I still need to share some goodies from Leadership, so stay tuned for that. 


In the mean time, I'm going to share a card we did recently at my monthly Just Cards Class.  We make 3 each of 3 designs, and this was one of the designs.  I knew the second I saw this card that I would CASE it.  I was immediately drawn to the card and the ladies at my class loved making it.  It's beautiful yet simple and any sentiment would work. 
I love this card so much, that I made it in another color combination.  Come back tomorrow to see that version!
 ~Enjoy!

Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Sweet Sentiments
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestones 
Punches: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails