Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year & SCS Creative Crew!!!

Happy New Year!  I can hardly believe it's 2014!!  The holidays came so quickly and were done just as fast.  I'm looking forward to all that the new year will bring.  

First off - I've been a member of Splitcoaststampers (SCS) for a very long time.  It's been a great source of inspiration for me and I've met many virtual friends through this site.  Recently, I was honored to be asked to be on the Creative Crew and post some of my projects based on challenges.  Here is my first project:


The 1st challenge (CCREW0114DF): January in Michigan can be like a Crystal Ball: Icy, Shimmery, White, cool blues, soft pinks, all mixed up with some earthy tones of red berries, evergreens, and tree branches all coated with clear stuff! See an inspiration photo attached (didn't load well, but at least you get the color ideas).  Show us your take on Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, using some cool wintery colors listed above.

I interpreted the challenge a little bit.  I wasn't feeling the new Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (yet!) so I went with the colors in the inspiration photo.  And I used the layout I had used before HERE.  I love this layout.
 
 


Stay tuned for more projects from the different challenges!  
~Enjoy!

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Marina Mist
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Sweet Essentials
Accessories:  Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Chevron Embossing Folder, Rhinestones
Punches:  Merry Minis Punch Pack

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisa, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment. I really appreciate the hello! :)

    Love this layout with the 3 different embossing folders. I do really like the blues/grays...definitely reminds me of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello awesome card, care to share the cut strips you made for this card? tfs

    Rj

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails