Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Glitterly Flower Fun & Stampin' Up! Leadership 2014!!

I'm on my way to Houston this week for this year's Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.  I'm so excited!  As much as I love Convention, this is my favorite Stampin' Up! Event - I love the business classes and the loads of inspiration that is always around.  Plus, it is so much more intimate than Convention. 



I was lucky enough (and quick enough) to sign up for a high quality swap that I've been wanting to participate in for years.  I combined several things for this card:
  • 1st - another Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Challenge for January (CCREW0114CF):  All the world is glittery! Show me something with glitter, it can be a glitter technique, glitter sheets, anything that glitters!
  • 3rd - some fun new DSP from the Occasions Catalog.  This catalog went live on Jan 3.  See it HERE now!   Shop HERE.

I hope this card is good enough for the ladies participating in this swap.  I sure enjoyed making it!  Really, the pictures don't do the glitter justice (it's really hard to photograph all the bling!)
Stay tuned for more Creative Crew Challenge projects!

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango (Reinker), So Saffron (Reinker)
Stamps: Secret Garden, Lots Of Thanks
Accessories:  Window Sheets, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Secret Garden Framelits, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circles Collections Framelits 
Punches: Modern Label, 2-1/2" Circle
 

1 comment:

  1. Elisa, It was great to meet you in person. Hope you're enjoying Leadership as much as I am. Thanks for sharing the stained glitter technique. Love your card.
    Mary (aka Muffin's Mama)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails