Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm back - With a Frankenstein Card and a Halloween Recap



I'm back after a much too long break from blogging.  Between computer problems and life, blogging took a back seat.  However, I've been crafting a ton and have a lot to share.  I'm going to start with these super cute Frankenstein cards I made for Halloween.  I used the Circle Card Thinlits Die from Stampin' Up!


I've seen several versions online and combined them to make mine.  I used the 'BOO' stamp that came in the September Paper Pumpkin and the 'happy halloween' from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  

 

Here are my kiddos all dressed up and ready to trick-or-treat.  Aren't they adorable?   
Here's what they wore last year for Halloween.  

And below is an overview of some of the things that were made for my daughter's 3rd grade class party.  Lots of fun stuff! 


Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!  Come back for much more paper crafting goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails