Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

Happy Halloween!  
As soon as I saw these Witches' Hats, I knew I had to make them. But I made a 'mini' version!  Perfect for 3 tootsie rolls.  I'm going to hand them out today to the ladies at my daughter's school.  
In case you're wondering, I started with a 2 1/2" X 5" piece of cardstock.  The rest was scraps!  


Here was my contribution to my daughter's class party yesterday.  I thought of it myself!  With all of the fun stuff on Pinterest, I just couldn't find something that was screaming to me to make.  
I made regular Rice Krispie Treats, adding orange food coloring to the marshmallow mixture, and pressed the mixture into a greased bowl.  I actually did that twice - once for the top of the pumpkin and once for the bottom.  Then I pressed the 2 flat sides together and added tootsie rolls to the top.  (Can you tell I LOVE tootsie rolls?)


 Introducing the Incredible Hulk and Daphne from Scooby Doo! Too Fun!

 

Cardstock: Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Witches Brew DSP
Punches:  Petite Curly Label
Accessories:  Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails