Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Double Peek-a-Boo Card - CASE


 OMG!  This is my favorite card - EVER!  I found a video on how to make this card and instantly fell in love!  It's a MOVING card.  How fun is that?  As you open the card, the sentiments move over the flowers. 
I used the color combination from page 134 in the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.  So pretty!


This is the card fully opened (well almost - that was hard to photograph with one hand!).  When it's opened, you can see the hidden messages come out.  SO FUN!!


Come back soon and see my twist on this card for my Convention WOW swap.


Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Punches: 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge Border

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails