Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Convention 2012 Roommate Gift

Speaking of Convention...  It's traditional to have gifts for your roommate.  I LOVE making gifts so this makes me happy.  Here is the gift set that I gave my roommate.  I made another set for my downline who attended Convention as well. 


This small package is a chocolate nugget holder.  I'll post directions for this little guy soon.  It's SO easy and really cute. 


 The middle gift is a hand sanitizer holder.  Can't hurt to have that at Convention!  It would also make a great teacher gift!


 And, of course, more chocolate...  Can NEVER have enough of that at Convention (or anytime for that matter!).   I'll try to post some directions for this package soon, too. 


 I hope you like these gift ideas!
~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails