Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Double Peek-a-Boo Card - Convention 2012 WOW Swap



Here it is!  My twist on the card shown here.   I made about 20 of these to swap at Convention this year.  I got the GREATEST reaction when I showed how the card worked.  That made me SO happy!  :)
Sorry for the blurry picture - I used a technique that I've been dying to try and the glitter didn't photograph so well.  I learned the technique at the Albuquerque Regional that Stampin' Up! had here last Fall (2011).   Put a small gob of Dazzling Details in a container and add a few drops of reinker (I used the lid of a package of brads).  Mix with a toothpick and then paint!  Easy Peasy!  I used Daffodil Delight reinker since that was the color of ribbon I had and it worked will with the Ducks.

Here's is the card as it's being opened...

 And here's the inside when it's fully opened!


Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamps:  Every Little Bit, Petite Pairs
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Dazzling Details, Daffodil Delight Re-inker, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Punches: 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge Border

I hope you like it!  Let me know what you think!  
~Enjoy!
 





























1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails