Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Gift Swap 2012

Did I say that I don't sew?  Well...  I got out the sewing machine.  And I actually sewed something.  And now I'm addicted.  Ugh.  

I came across a tutorial for these Tissue Holders and I thought they looked easy enough.  So I made a 'few'.  Those 'few' turned into 22.  And I want to make more.  Crazy, I know.  But they are 'SEW' easy!  (ha ha)

 

I embellished them by using a 'yo-yo' and some retired Cherry Cobbler ribbon.  To make the 'yo-yo', I cut a circle using the Circles #2 die (the 2-1/2" circle).  I folded in the edges of the circle and hand sewed a loose stitch around the edges.  Then I pulled it tight and secured it to the Tissue Holder along with the ribbon.  Easy Peasy!


Since they were fairly easy to make, I had lots of fabric and they are light enough to ship, these are my SUFriendsForever Christmas Gift swap for this year.  I hope the ladies enjoy these!
These would also make great teachers gifts! 

This fabric is currently available on the Clearance Rack for only $0.99!! While supplies last!


Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Fabric (Deck the Halls), Circles #2 Die, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon (Retired)

To Place an Online Order, Shop Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails