Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's Day Crafts for School

Better late than never! :)  I've been really busy the last few weeks and it has involved a lot of crafting!  I'm hoping to share everything I've been working on in the next few days/weeks.
So to start, here are the Valentine's treats that my daughter and I made for her 1st grade class. 



We used the Sale-a-bration Stamp set Patterned Occasions (FREE with a $50 order until March 22).  I used a marker to ink up the words 'smarty pants' and the pants image while omitting the word 'congratulations'.  Then, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig (a MUST have in my opinion!!), I used the 'happy valentine's day' from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set.

 

We put two packages of smarties candy in the 1" X 8" Cellophane Bag and added our stamped treat topper.
 

Here's my girl with her Valentine's goodies.  She was so excited to take these to school.  I'm SOOO grateful that not only does she like the ideas I have, but that she gets the pun and wants to help me make them all.   Gotta love that smile! 


I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! 

Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink/Markers: Night of Navy, Real Red, Garden Green
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Patterned Occasions (SAB 2013)
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails