Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Labels Card Thinlits Christmas Card Swap


Here is my swap for the annual SUFriendsForever Christmas Card Swap.  I made close to 20 of these babies and they were super quick (considering how complicated they look) using the new Label Card Thinlit Die from Stampin' Up!.   

Below:  This is what the card looks like partially open.  
I used a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" piece of cardstock and only put part of it beneath the thinlit.  I followed the tutorial for the extended flip card found here


Here's is the card fully opened.  I left some space on the far right panel for writing.  

 

I used one of my favorite color combinations - Pool Party and  Island Indigo.  I also used a stamp set from the Holiday Catalog that I won at Convention this year - Christmas Messages.  The snowflakes and 'Merry' came from a stamp set that was in last year's holiday catalog and is still available - Snowflake Soiree. 

Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Christmas Messages
Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Card Thinlits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

~Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails