Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thoughts & Prayers - Thinking of You Card


I guess I'm on a purple kick these days!  It IS my favorite color, after all, so I guess it's OK to use it a lot.  I chose Perfect Plum for this card because it's such a soothing color.  (At least for me!)
   
The idea for this card came from here.   Dawn used her clear block to stamp the background, but since I never seem to like the way it looks when I do it, I decided to make a stencil and sponge the background.  I cut out a separate piece of cardstock the same size as the Whisper White piece and after placing the Window Frame right where I wanted, I used my Big Shot to cut it out.  Then I just had to align this stencil with my Whisper White piece and sponge away! 
I love that this card was easy to make yet has so much dimension to it.  I hope you like my take on this card!

 ~Enjoy!
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Black StazOn
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls, Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Punches: Elegant Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails