Friday, October 4, 2013

Tags 4 You Halloween File Card


Oh man!  This card was FUN and EASY.  I finally got to play with my new Envelope Punch Board.  I have seen so many of the file cards & Halloween cards online, so I mixed them all together and this is what I came up with.  I used the video tutorial from Patty Bennet for the file part of the card.  Then, I mixed a little of this and a little of that and BAM, I had my card.  But it was missing something, so I added some splatters in the background.  Exactly what it needed!  
Can you see the spiders' bodies?  They're rhinestones colored with a Black Sharpie! 

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Witches' Brew DSP
Ink: Black StazOn
Stamps: Tags 4 You, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Rhinestones, Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape
Punches:  Label Bracket, Modern Label
Other: Black Sharpie



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails