Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentine's Day In Review - Part 1

Wow!  I'm am SO behind on blogging!  I have so many fun things to share!  Where does the time go?   (Could it have gone to 2 kids, class field trips, class parties, getting ready for Valentine's Day etc.?) {smile}

I'll start with Valentine's Day - the treats above were part of the many goodies I gave to my kids along with my nieces and nephews.  I got the idea from Julie - I LOVE her ideas.  

Below are the goodies my daughter and I made for her class.  She's got 27 kids in there.  We had a fun time putting these together.  They were very easy and so cute!  Thank goodness for the Monster Hugs Valentines Kits.  (Sorry, they're no longer available.)


Here's how I did my daughter's hair for Valentine's Day.  She was so excited that it was shaped like a heart.  Thankfully, she let's me experiment with her hair A LOT.  Here's where this hairstyle came from.


Thanks for stopping by!  There's more to come!  

Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Monster Hugs Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails