Friday, February 28, 2014

Valentine's Day In Review - Part 2


As you can see, I've been in 'craft mode' recently.  The other Valentine's goodies I made can be found here.  So, once I finished all of the goodies for the kiddos, I started on goodies for the adults.   
Aren't these cute boxes?  And I couldn't believe how easy and quick they were.  I made 5 from one sheet of cardstock!  These were perfect little gifts to fill with chocolate and give to some of the staff at my daughter's school.  Very fun!  I was inspired by Julie - again! 


Below is the tag I made for my daughter's teacher.  She likes gummy bears, so we bought a bag and decided to play on the words - You're Beary Amazing.  
 


Valentine boxes:
Cardstock:  Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Specialty DSP (retired)
Ink:  Real Red
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
Punches:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, Modern Label, Small Heart

Gummy Bear Tag:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Red Glimmer
Ink:  Early Espresso
Stamps:  Under the Stars (retired), You're Amazing
Punches:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Owl Builder (heart)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails