Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby Shower Lambs

This sweet sheep/lamb is one of the most popular posts on my blog.  I was asked last week to make 175 of these for a baby shower and to make them appropriate for a boy.  Here's what I came up with!  



 

Here's part of the process of how I put them all together.  I shipped them flat (to be assembled later) so they would survive in the mail.  Do you like how I used my Tupperware divided dish to separate out the different pieces?  



Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray , assorted colors of scrapsAccessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Punches: Scallop Circle, Large Oval, Boho Blossoms, Two-Step Owl (for nose), Word Window, Merry Minis Punch Pack
Extra: Googlie Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails