Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Secret Garden Card in a Flash



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea of 'Flash Cards' that was created by Connie Stewart.  In fact, her version of this card is what convinced me that I needed the Secret Garden stamp set and matching Framelits. 
This concept not only makes beautiful cards, but the prep is cut down so much.  I LOVE it! 


I did change a few things on my card.  I used my Color Coach to find the colors I used - Melon Mambo, Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant.  I also used the Dynamic Duo Color of Melon Mambo (Pretty in Pink).  I decided to use Dazzling Details to make the middle of the flowers 'pop'.  This card looks so pretty in real life! 
~Enjoy!

Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Secret Garden, Petite Pairs
Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Secret Garden Framelits, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails