Monday, September 9, 2013

Convention 2013 - Roommate Gift part 1


I can't believe it's already been almost 2 months since the Stampin' Up! Convention!  I realized that I haven't shared anything from Convention so I thought I'd share a few things this week.  I am so lucky to have the awesome-est roommate ever at Convention (Hi Carmen!) and I always try to make a gift for her (and any downline I have that attend Convention).  This notepad holder is part of the gift that I made.  (I just realized that I didn't take a picture of the inside.  Doh!)  This was inspired by a tutorial that I found here.  I simplified Brandy's design by not adding the card pocket on the inside and then added my own touch to the outside.  I LOVE the way it came out! :)

 

Here's what almost 6,000 women (from ALL over the world) look like from above while waiting to get into the Opening Session on the 1st day of Convention.  WOW!


This year was the 25th Anniversary for Stampin' Up! and the theme for this year's Convention was 'Be The Difference'.  I'm so glad for the difference that Stampin' Up! has made in my life.  I've been able to have a creative outlet while meeting some of the BEST people.  I love this company!


Stampin' Up! even had the hallways of the Convention Center decorated with the theme!

Have a wonderful Day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails