Monday, March 3, 2014

Live Happy Chocolate Treat and Leadership Recap


I'm still playing catch up on sharing some projects and today it worked out great to share this little gift of chocolate.  I made these as part of my roommate gift package for my roommates/friends at Leadership in Houston in January.  I used the Envelope Punch Board and was able to crank these out in a flash.  I had the mini Hershey's bars and used the instructions found HERE


I'm also sharing these as part of the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Challenge for March:
  • CCREW0314CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Catalog Focus: Envelope Punch Board or Simply Scored. Show us what you love about these awesome tools!
As soon as I saw that you could create so many 3-D projects with the Envelope Punch Board, I HAD to have it! 

Speaking of Leadership Roommates...


We had SOOOO much fun!  I can't even begin to say how great it was to spend several days with these ladies!  I know we are all counting down the days until we can see each other again at Convention!


Want to go to Convention for FREE?  You can join me and others while we have a BLAST and get great stamping ideas.  Join my group TODAY and get your registration convention for FREE!  Ask me for details.  I'd love to have you join me in Salt Lake City!  

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Stamps: You're Lovely (SAB)
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails