Sunday, March 16, 2014

Good as Gold


I'll be honest.  When I first saw the Good as Gold kit in the Sale-a-bration catalog, I thought 'What am I gonna do with that?'  After I attended Leadership and saw samples of the cards I started to warm up to the kit.  A little.  Then I started seeing samples that were 'outside of the box' and showed smart ways to use these products for anything but their intended purpose.  Now they're talking my language!  So, I took the plunge, got the kit and made these fun and super simple cards.  I was inspired by this card.  I love the splash of sparkling gold. 


The 'Designer Paper' I used is actually the card bases that come in the kit.  I cut them in half and mounted them on cardstock.  So, instead of 8 cards that the kit is supposed to make, I can get twice that amount by adding just a bit of extra cardstock!  Yippee! And all of this with a kit I got for FREE with a $50 order.  Double Yippee! 
Note:  I cut apart the gold envelope liners to make the background layer for the sentiment tag.  The gold star and gold ribbon are also included in the kit.  

  

Enjoy!
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Good as Gold Kit (SAB)
Ink:  Island Indigo
Stamps:  Sassy Salutations
Punches:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you switched this up!! This is the perfect idea for my customer/class TY's! I like this VERY much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you can use the idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails