Monday, March 10, 2014

More Houston Leadership Fun


One of the best things about a Stampin' Up! event is all of the goodies that I get to bring home.  I've even learned over the years to pack an extra bag in my suitcase to fit it all!  The picture above shows the make & take table before we got started.  We had some great make & takes (I'll share those soon) and got to bring home a new stamp set, plus the cute orange bag that held all of the supplies for the projects. 


These are the great swaps that I received in return for my swap.  You can see the card that I made to swap HERE.   I signed up for an organized swap and ended up making about 30 cards.  I loved what I came home with. 


On top of the swaps and the make & takes , I got to bring home the Leadership bag (LOVE IT!) along with a few stamp sets that I won from a Prize Patrol and the all attendee giveaways.  

Want to join me at the next Stampin' Up! event?  Sale-a-bration is THE time of the year to sign up to be a demonstrator!  You can get up to $150 in products for only $99 PLUS free Convention Registration AND 20% off your future Stampin' Up! purchases.  Contact me if you have ANY questions!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails