Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mini Pizza Box Gift Holder


This box has been finished in my mind for several days now, I just needed to actually finish it by adding the embellishments.  My niece's birthday was yesterday and she had asked for a specific necklace.  Well, I needed a box to put it in, so it was the perfect opportunity to just FINISH this box already!! 


The box itself is really easy and you can easily get 2 boxes per one sheet of cardstock. 
Here are the measurements:  
Start with cardstock 7-1/4" x 4".
Score the long side at 3/4", 3-1/4", 4" and 6-1/2".
Score the short side at 3/4" and 3-1/4".
Then embellish!

The measurements and inspiration for this project were found HERE.  Thanks Becky!


To make the flower topper, I used my Big Shot and the Fun Flowers Bigz Die.  I lightly sprayed water on each flower piece and then scrunched them up in my hand.  I let them dry and then attached them all together (and to the belly band) using a small silver brad.  The flowers held their shape after they dried. So pretty!

This also fits in as part of the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Challenge for March:
  • CCREW0314SF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Show us something you love on a scrapbook page, This n That or 3D project!
     
    I LOVE to make 3-D projects and had to try this as soon as I saw it. 
    ~Enjoy!

Cardstock:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Fun Flower Bigz Die, Silver Brads


2 comments:

  1. What a cute little box! Thanks for sharing it with us. Just one question, it the lid attached or separate? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! The lid for the box is attached. It opens up just like a pizza box! I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails